Quality birch plywood (3 mm or 4 mm thick) universally applicable in the decoration, DIY and craft area, for fretwork and handicrafts, model making, floristry or creative ideas with children.
The top and bottom of the cuts are sanded, so that you can start directly with the crafts and DIY.
Plywood of quality grade AB is almost knot-free (a few healthy intergrown knots are possible, but nevertheless rather rare), slight color bleeding is permissible. The cuts are produced by laser processing in our own production and are subject to strict quality control.
- material: FSC certified birch wood
- material thickness: either 3 mm or 4 mm
- quality: AB/AB
- 3 layers of cross-glued wood
- bonding class: IF20 (interior - not for exterior)
- sizes: DIN A4 (297 mm x 210 mm) / DIN A5 (210 mm x 148 mm)
- content: 3, 5 or 10 sheets
Since wood is a natural product, there may be color variations.